No Products in the Cart
Ages 10 years and up
• Simple Lightweight Design (9.6 kg/21.2 lbs)
• Max Rider weight - 110 kg/242 lbs
• A low 3 degree sweep highlight these standard 22.2 mm, 660
mm wide handlebars. Pressed in bearings keep the 1 1/8"
stem turning smoothly.
• The cross terrain tires offer a smooth ride on all surfaces while
maintaining traction in the dirt. The tire size is 1.75 - 20 and
offer a 42 lb. max psi inflation rating.
• The fully padded seat is mounted on a rail allowing multiple
front to back and seat angle adjustments. A 28.6mm seatpost
comes standard on the 20" bike.
• Machined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment.
• Unique, footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability.
• Frame mounted front and rear v brakes grace the 20" model. These brakes offer greater stopping power compared to a standard caliper style brake.